Por más de 50 años, las Bibliotecas Numéricas de IMSL son un conjunto de rutinas que proporcionan funcionalidad matemática y estadística para el desarrollo de aplicaciones en C/C++, Fortran y Java que permiten la minería y el análisis de datos. Totalmente probadas y confiables, representan un estándar en la industria numérica. Aumente su productividad al acelerar sus esfuerzos de desarrollo y reducir costos. Empresas en la industria de servicios financieros, telecomunicaciones, aeronáutica, petróleo y gas, instituciones de gobierno, manufactura, etc. utilizan las Bibliotecas Numéricas de IMSL para desarrollar aplicaciones críticas para la solución de problemas técnicos complejos y aplicaciones de alto rendimiento.
IMSL HISTORICAL MILESTONES AND INNOVATIONS 1970S
- IMSL was incorporated in 1970. Starting with just 7 employees and growing to over 30 by the end of the decade.
- Library 1 for IBM 360/370 was released in 1972. It was a collection of 203 mathematical and statistical subroutines. Library 2 (Univac) and Library 3 (Control Data) were released within the year.
- The first IMSL Library for a minicomputer was released in 1976.
- In the late 70s, IMSL had over 700 customers in 30 countries, including most major universities and the top 20 Fortune 500 companies.
- Library Minimal Test Package was released in 1979. As well, the TWODEPEP program for partial differential equation solution was added to the product line.
IMSL HISTORICAL MILESTONES AND INNOVATIONS 1980S
- IMSL, Inc. became the official company name, replacing International Mathematical and Statistical Libraries, Inc.
- A Datapro survey of users placed IMSL in the highest overall rating for mathematical and statistical software and in the top 3% of all packages mentioned.
- IMSL released LP/PROTRAN for linear programing problems in 1983.
- MATH/PC and STAT/PC Libraries for IM personal computers and SFUN/LIBRARY for special functions on large-scale computers were available by 1984.
- In 1985, IMSL software was available for 30 different computing environments including personal, min, supermini, mainframe, and supercomputer systems.
- IMSL Library had 540 fully supported FORTRAN subroutines for mathematical and statistical problems.
IMSL HISTORICAL MILESTONES AND INNOVATIONS 1990S
- Introduced a a C-language version of IMSL called C/Base in 1991.
- In 1992, IMSL Inc. merged with Precision Visuals, makers of PV-WAVE to form a new company called Visual Numerics.
IMSL HISTORICAL MILESTONES AND INNOVATIONS 2000S
- Added more language capabilities with the introduction of a Java library in 2002, C# library in 2004, and Python Wrappers in 2008.
- In 2009, Rogue Wave Software, Inc., announced that it acquired Visual Numerics. Visual Numerics has provided numerical analysis (IMSL) and visualization (PV-WAVE) software solutions that help users understand complex data from a variety of sources and build business-critical applications.
- +52-55-5525-2215 +52-55-5514-9730 +52-55-5514-9628 +52-55-5514-5880